Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day

We woke up to about 10 inches of snow this morning. Paul had the morning off. Most places are either closed or opened this afternoon. I'm making today a "creative day" since the roads are still covered in snow. Here's what my day looks like...



 I've printed out some of our adventures. I'm going to put together an album of our time here in Chattanooga.

 
I'm listening to music my record player. I really enjoy the crackling sound records make. It sparks my imagination and helps me to create.

 Today is a Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Paul McCartney and Joni Mitchel kind of day. I'm also listening to Caitlin Canty right now. She's my new favorite artist. I'll make a soundtrack for y'all.




 I found some old postcards that I want to make into a little journal. I got the idea from A Beautiful Mess blog.
 Today I was feeling a little Grand Ole Opry ish. I'm wearing a vintage flannel shirt from the 1960's and some cowboy boots from the 1980's.



My "watch deer."

No comments:

Post a Comment